New wines from the old world，為家裡的酒藏補貨。
我們受邀參加 Total Wine & More 舉辦的課程 Discover New Wines from the Old World 品酒課。
Did you know that the world’s major wine-growing regions are all located between 30° and 50° latitude in both hemispheres? Harvests in the southern hemisphere take place during our spring, which is autumn below the equator.
Major old world wine regions: France, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Austria, Germany
1. “Old world” refers to European countries that have been producing wines for centuries.
2. Laws limit yields and grapes allowed in precise appellations; wines reflect the microclimates in which they’re grown.
3. Wines are generally meant to pair with food.
4. Typically labeled region.
1. “New world” refers to the Americas and the Southern Hemisphere.
2. No laws restrict which grapes may be used in a particular area and irrigation is allowed in vineyards, unlike most Old World regions.
3. Wines are often designed to be sipped without food.
4. Typically labeled by grapes type.
Discover New Wines from the Old World 品酒的酒單如下：
Italy Toscana Vermentino
Austria Grüner Veltliner
France Chablis (white Burgundy ≒Chardonnay)
Spanish Rioja Tempranillo
France Rhône 100% Syrah
Contact Customer Care
+ 1 (855) 328-9463
Mon.-Fri.: 9 a.m. - 10 p.m. EST
Sat.: 9 a.m. - 8 p.m. EST
Sun.: 12 p.m. - 8 p.m. EST